SIAL.school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you would like more information about how we deal with any of the issues below, please download the relevant PDF.
- Code of Practice of Teaching
- Educational Visits
- Health and safety
- Safer Recruitment
- Positive Behaviour and Pastoral care
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Data Protection
- English-Italian as an additional language
- First Aid
- SEND and learning disabilities
- Prevention of Bullying
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusion